The vehicle is normal during driving, and the steering wheel is seriously shaken when the brake pedal is depressed. 1. In principle: When braking, the peripheral force of the brake drum is uneven, causing up and down movement, and the performance failure is the front axle jitter.
2. Common fault points: a.The working surface of the brake shoe is not smooth and the brake chamfer is too small; b. The brake drum is out of round; c The steel ring is deformed or uneven with the brake drum; d The brake drum and the steel ring are not flat.
1. Check that the surface of the brake shoe is flat and the chamfer is normal; the chamfer is too small and the chamfer is polished.
2. Check if the brake drum is out of round.
3. The steel ring is deformed or uneven with the brake drum. The deformation replacement process, the brake drum bonding surface is not flat, and the boring process.
4. The mating surface of the brake drum and the steel ring is not flat. Boring processing.
1. Be sure to determine the working condition when the fault occurs: there is no fault during normal driving, and the front axle is shivering only when the brake is applied.
2. During the fault check process, the brake drum and the steel ring are single-checked; firstly, it is determined whether the rotating part is out of round or unbalanced.
3, the inspection process is now comprehensive to local, from easy to difficult, reducing the workload.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny