A cold autumn rain, enter the autumn, what should you pay attention to when driving?
1. The temperature difference between morning and evening is large, and there are many foggy weather. The more common weather in autumn is fog. In the early morning and when the sun just falls, the water vapor is easy to condense to form a fog. Although the artistic conception is beautiful, it seriously hinders us from driving and affects our driving safety. Heavy fog weather will seriously affect visibility, foggy driving must be slow, and maintain a large distance, do not drive fast and forcibly overtaking, so as not to observe a traffic accident. When the visibility is less than 200 meters and more than 100 meters, the speed of the vehicle shall not exceed 60KM/H; when the visibility is less than 100 meters and more than 50 meters, the speed shall not exceed 40KM/H; when the visibility is less than 50 meters, it is recommended to stop by the side and wait for the fog to disperse before going on the road. travel. The role of the light is especially important in foggy days. When visibility is low, it is recommended to turn on all lights except the high beam and keep the distance from other vehicles.
2. The window is foggy and the air conditioner responds. In the autumn, the external environment is cooler, and the space inside the car is basically maintained at more than 20 degrees. This will cause the water vapor in the car to condense on the glass, causing fogging of the windows and affecting the sight of the card friends. The cold air and warm air of the air conditioner can remove the mist on the window, but their use conditions are different. The cold wind can quickly remove the mist at any time, and the effect is rapid; the warm air is only suitable for use at low temperatures, and it is best to use it for parking, because when the warm air is initially turned on, the water vapor in the warm air will immediately condense on the window. For small water droplets, only when the glass temperature comes up, can the mist be dried.
3. Drive carefully when it rains. Every autumn, the moisture in the atmosphere is often very strong, and there may be rain and rain. The road in this state is the most slippery, and the rain and mud are mixed together, which will greatly reduce the friction coefficient of the tire and the road surface, make the braking distance longer, and easily cause traffic accidents.
4. Spring sleepy autumn, rest more. The coolness of autumn is just right for sleeping, especially after eating at noon. Drivers should arrange the driving plan reasonably. The time and rest time of the sports car should be sufficient, try to reduce the entertainment time, spend more time on rest, and let the body get a good rest. If you are tired on the road, stop and park as soon as possible, or get off the bus and take a breath of fresh air. Keep a good habit of parking for half an hour every 4 hours.
5. The temperature difference is large, pay attention to keep warm. In the morning and evening, the temperature difference is large, and the clothes are added at the right time to avoid catching cold. Driving outside, in fact, the most fear is that a person is sick, even if it is just a cold, its harm will be magnified infinitely. Eat cold medicine, often sleepiness, this is a taboo for driving, we must try to avoid.
In short, driving in the fall, do all the emergency response measures, maintain a good attitude, rest on time, no hurry. More politeness on the road, do not open the chariot, control the speed, keep your own pace of driving steadily.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny