1 2 3
The sophisticated purchasing process including four steps is outlined below:
Step 1: Consulting Services
Vehicle type, price and customers' demand will be confirmed.
Step 2: Signing Agreements
Both parties sign the purchase agreement. The advanced payment shall be made accordingly.
Step 3: Scheduling Production
The workshop will be arranged according to the agreement.
Step 4: Delivery
The finished vehicle will be delivered to customers for acceptance. The balance shall be cleared.
Delivery Method: Vehicles can be received by customers themselves or shipped to customers by our company. The shipping cost will be negotiated.
Service System： Service system plays an important role in the quality management system.
Service Guarantee： Our service strictly follows procedure documents and quality manuals. The guarantee is based on the market and customers' demand.
Service Agencies： The after-sales service department in the charge of the sales director provides the service and manages the service of foreign agencies.
The after-sales service department will carry out three packs of policy with the approval of the following conditions:
1. Customers rigorously follow the user manual and perform normal operation;
2. Within one year from the purchase date (subject to EX-factory register card), the mileage should be less than 25,000km;
3. Broken parts are caused by design, production, or installation;
4. Broken parts shall be verified by garages and supervision departments;
5. The written request shall be submitted to our after-sales service department within three business days.
Guaranteed Maintenance： The product quality within the period of three packs of policy focuses on guaranteed maintenance. The maintenance is free excluding electrical parts which are frequently broken.
Lifetime Warranty： For products requiring replacement of parts beyond warranty period, only related costs will be charged.
Senior engineers will be selected for the field guidance, theoretical teaching and real operation;
1. Understand the basic theory, performance and function of special vehicle;
2. Implement skillful operation according to steps;
3. Carry out routine maintenance and remove general technical failure
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny