The risk of corrosive articles is relatively large. In the process of transportation or loading and unloading, once leaked, it will cause direct damage to the human body, or even unrecoverable. Therefore, it must be carried out in accordance with the specifications during the handling and handling of corrosive materials.
Shipping handling requirements:
1. Corrosive products with oxidizing properties shall not be exposed to combustibles and reducing agents; organic corrosives shall not be exposed to open flames, high temperatures or oxidizing agents; organic acid corrosives shall not be fitted with oxidizing inorganic acid corrosives, and corrosive products shall not be combined with ordinary goods. In case of fitting, concentrated sulfuric acid shall not be fitted with any other substances, and acid corrosion products shall not be fitted with alkaline corrosion products.
2. Wear protective equipment with anti-corrosion and wear a helmet with a mask before loading and unloading. For the emission of toxic vapors or fumes, a gas mask should be provided.
3, Carefully check the packaging to prevent leakage, especially to prevent damage to the inner packaging.
4. When loading and unloading, it should be lightly loaded and unloaded to prevent damage to the container.
5, liquid corrosion products can not carry the shoulder to prevent vibration and friction.
6. The goods packed in fragile containers shall not be pulled or hit.
7. Combination packages without outer cover shall not be stacked for shipment.
1. When the goods are found to be leaking during transportation, they should be immediately covered with dry sand and dry soil. When the goods overflow a lot, they should immediately report to the local public security, environmental protection and other departments, and take all possible warnings and measures to eliminate the hazards.
2. Wear gas masks and corresponding protective equipment when fighting goods that are prone to corrosive vapors or toxic gases. The rescuer should stand in the upper hand to rescue.
3. If the corroded item is burned, immediately wash the wound with running tap water or water for about 30 minutes, then send it to the hospital for treatment.
4. When the cargo is found to be on fire during transportation, it shall not be sprayed directly with water column to prevent splashing of corrosion products. The water column shall be sprayed into the high-altitude to form a mist to cover the fire area; if it reacts violently with water, it can burn, explode or release toxic gas. Goods must not be saved with water.
5. When the burning cargo is strong acid, the cargo should be grabbed as much as possible to prevent high temperature explosion and acid splash; when the cargo cannot be grabbed, a large amount of water can be used to lower the temperature of the container.
The handling and handling of corrosive substances cannot be sloppy. Once the leakage is very harmful, in the transportation, try to choose a professional dangerous goods transportation company with qualification certificate to ensure the safety of transportation.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny