The tips you have to know about the refrigerator truck
1. Before the refrigerated truck loads the goods, pay attention to the pre-cooling of the goods and the cold storage. The transportation equipment is to keep the temperature while carrying the goods. It is not able to lower the temperature of goods or freeze them in cold storage. If the cargo is loaded at a high temperature or at a high temperature in the cold storage, it is difficult to reduce it to an appropriate temperature. Therefore, it is necessary to pre-cool the goods and refrigerators in advance to reduce them to the appropriate transport temperature.
2. In order to make the air-conditioning circulate smoothly among the goods and to keep the temperature uniform in the cold storage, we must pay full attention to the storage of the goods. In particular, it should be noted that goods can not be stacked on the roof or at the air outlet or intake of the air conditioner.
3. The rapid moving in and out of goods, the opening of the cold storage door and the entry of the external air flow will cause the temperature rise in the cold storage. Please move the goods in and out as soon as possible. In addition, please stop the operation of refrigeration units when carrying out goods handling operations.
4. When loading vegetables and fruits in refrigerated trucks, Particular attention should be paid to the fact that vegetables and fruits produce heat of breathing. If the circulation of air conditioning is not good, the temperature of the central part of the truck will rise, which will affect the quality of the goods. therefore, the upper cargo near the air-conditioning outlet will be frostbitten by the air-conditioning, so please cover the Cover cloth in advance to protect it.
5. Keep the refrigerators clean and sanitary when transporting food. If salt and fat are attached to the sealing strip of door or on the inner wall , it will not only be unsanitary, but also corrode the carriage and shorten the life of the refrigerated car.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny