The top five must be checked:
1. Whether the vehicle number plate is installed properly, whether the safety inspection mark and the insurance mark are correctly placed, whether the driving permit, road transport permit, and highly toxic chemical road transport pass are complete and valid.
2. Whether the safety signs such as vehicle sign lights, signage signs, reflective signs, side guards, fire extinguishers, etc. are in good condition, and whether the satellite positioning device works normally.
3. Whether the safety system such as vehicle braking, lighting, steering, etc. meets the operational requirements, and the tire specifications are qualified and worn properly.
4. The liquid dangerous goods transport tanker emergency cut-off device is installed properly and is in the closed state.
5. Whether the driver's license, driver and escort qualification certificate are complete and valid.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny