Safety driving five notes:
1. Choose a reasonable driving route with better traffic conditions, away from towns and residential areas, and do not enter the prohibited traffic area of dangerous goods transport vehicles. Vehicles transporting highly toxic chemicals shall be driven according to the time and route approved by the public security organ and shall not be changed at will.
2. Maintain a safe driving speed. Under no circumstances should the driving speed exceed 80 km/h, and the speed should be reduced at night under low visibility conditions such as rain, fog, ice and snow.
3. Maintain a reasonable driving distance with the vehicles ahead, and increase the separation distance in case of bad weather such as rain, fog, ice and snow.
4. Do not change lanes arbitrarily while driving, and highways should drive in the prescribed lanes.
5. The driver should pay attention to parking and rest for about 2 hours, and check the technical status of the vehicle in time to ensure that the emergency shut-off valve is closed.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny